Thursday, July 25, 2013

LUSH LASHES - MINK EYELASH EXTENSIONS

For my birthday this past year I treated myself to some beautiful MINK EYELASH EXTENSIONS. My good friend Heather applied them, she owns a salon called Urban Retreat. It's located in Minnesota so if you're in the state definitely check them out!!

URBAN RETREAT: www.urbanretreatmn.com

The eyelash extensions are an exciting product and technique for thicker, longer, and naturally abundant looking eyelashes. Eyelashes are made thicker and longer through professional application of an individual synthetic eyelash directly attached to the natural eyelash with a specially formulated bonding agent.



The lashes lasted me about a month and a half - they can last longer but I'm the type of person that has a hard time not picking or messing with things so eventually I ended up picking them off. Overall I really loved them, if you have a special occasion or just want the ease of not having to wear mascara I definitely would say go for it and get them! The application process is fairly quick - It took about an hour to get them applied. They are light and don't feel too different from your real lashes. I was given a little eyebrow brush to brush them out in the morning and that was the extent of the care they need.




No comments:

Post a Comment