Wednesday, July 24, 2013

STITCH FIX - THE PURCHASED ITEMS Part One

I'm sure you've all heard of Stitch Fix - if you haven't check it out hereIt's your own personal stylist - hand selected women's fashion shipped free to your home. You answer a bunch of questions about your style and then they send you 5 items! You can schedule your "fixes" whenever you want - the convenience of not having to go out shopping is what makes Stitch Fix great. I've gotten numerous comments on all of the below items and love telling my friends that it's from Stitch Fix!

The negative; I like knowing the brand of the item, Stitch Fix doesn't tell you the brand until it arrives. Which I'm sure it's so you can't try and find the item online cheaper -- some of their clothes aren't released by the designers yet which is a positive getting exclusive items. I've also noticed that not all my "fixes" are spot on - I've had some that aren't even close to my style and some that are perfect. I suggest using Pinterest as fashion inspiration and add your Pinterest to your Stitch Fix profile to help your stylist know what you like.

HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITES:

A. Arissa Sheer Button Up Shirt Tail Tank  by Sanctuary (great with white skinny jeans)
B. Parker Floral Tie Neck Blouse by MM Couture 


C. Pamela Pleated Print Dress by Mystree
D. Bevin Front Tie Feather Print Blouse by Kut from the Kloth (one of my favorites!)
E. Ivan Bejeweled Neck Tribal Print Tank by Under Skies


F. Tilda Asymmetrical Zip Hoodie by Jack by BB Dakota (love this hoodie!)
G. Marci Dot Stripe Tab Sleeve Blouse by Collective Concepts
H. Zig Zag Blouse by Everly (Can be dressed up or down)


I. Lacework Bar Short Necklace by Geranium
J. Outlined Hinged Bangle by AV Max (Goes with just about any outfit)


K. Bilson Silk Pleat Tabsleeve Blouse by Daniel Rainn (Love the color)
L. Striped Aztec Print Scarf by Subtle Luxury
M. Delevan 2 Pocket Button Down Shirt by Moon (perfect with leggings & knee high boots)




Here's what I actually look like in a couple of the above items:



No comments:

Post a Comment