Monday, July 22, 2013

THE MODERN CAT HOUSE

I spoil my cat (Vegas) rotten - I don't know any pet owner who doesn't like to spoil their pet! I recently just bought a couple things for her and I hadn't read many reviews on them - so here's my personal reviews!

POD BED by HEPPER
Our pets have a tough life – love, play time, free food – and from all the attention, they definitely need good rest. Pets/Cats can get their best sleep ever in the Pod Bed ($88.00). The Pod bed is made so that cats can curl up in a cozy modern cave – complete with protection from other critters, a padded liner and up-off-the-floor views.


You can find the Pod Bed here: http://www.hepper.com/

My/Vegas's review of the Pod Bed by Hepper: The Pod Bed is the perfect size for my 10 lbs. kitty. I would say if your cat is a little larger it might have a hard time squeezing into the Pod Bed. The materials that make the Pod Bed are very soft and flexible - the inside has a sherpa lining on one side and suede on the other so you can use either side. It's low to the ground which makes it easy for the kitty to hop in and out. Vegas hasn't spent a lot of time in the Pod Bed quite yet - I just got it a week ago so I think it will take her a little time to get used to using it. I also think as it get's cooler (fall/winter time) she'll be using this more. I bought the Pod Bed from Gilt Groupe on sale so if you can find a site selling it on sale I wouldn't hesitate buying. Overall a very cool modern bed for your cat!


CAT CABIN by SUCK UK
The Cardboard Cabin ($35.00) provides a more grown-up place for your feline friends to fall asleep. Shaped like the homes built by men of the American frontier, they evoke adventure, pioneering spirit and a life-on-the-edge attitude to life. None of which house cats have of course, but they will also be grateful of a private place to sleep and for the playballs and toys that come with both designs asleep. Ideal for other small pets like rabbits too.


You can find the Cat Cabin here: http://www.suck.uk.com/products/cat-play-house/

My/Vegas's review of the Cat Cabin by Suck UK: It is GREAT, Vegas loves playing inside it and the little peepholes are purrfect for little kitty paws to reach and grab toys. I don't know about anyone else but my cat seems to love cardboard boxes so this cardboard cabin was made for my cat! It's really easy to set up and make your own... I didn't decorate it too much other than writing Vegas's name on it but if you are arts & crafty you could easily make this Cat Cabin into something pretty snazzy! The cardboard is durable, I haven't seen any rips or tears so it does stand up to any fun your cat has with it. Overall for the price and the use my cat has gotten out of it so far it's worth getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment